Oculos Clinical Research is a Contract Research Organization focused on the therapeutic area of ophthalmology. The core management team of Oculos has managed successful ophthalmic pharmaceutical companies as well as successful ophthalmic CROs. This unique perspective enables us to anticipate problems and provide solutions that traditional CROs do not see.
The Oculos team has experience with all types of regulatory documents and in running all phases of clinical trials. Collectively, we have designed and executed over 150 ophthalmic clinical trials.
We offer full service CRO capabilities, including:
- Regulatory strategy development
- CMC strategy and formulation development
- Clinical trial design and execution
- Protocol writing
- Site selection
- Recruitment guidance
- Conduct Investigator meetings
- Site monitoring
- Study reports
- Regulatory document review and collection
- Preparation and filing NDAs (all component parts), INDs, Orphan Drug applications, EMEA capability
- Preparation of FDA briefing packages and representation
We are based in Tampa, Florida.